Professional ballerina, Rafael Belliard.
Why we like him: How weak was Rafael Belliard? Rafael Belliard was so weak that:
- a steroid shot would have changed his gender. Completely.
- the triceps he showed off in the weight room turned out to be ringworms.
- his middle name, Leonidas, was just given for the sake of irony.
- sausage race contestants would hit him with a bat.
- he once charged the mound and the mound destroyed him.
- he couldn't lift the cover of the Mitchell Report.
- both bat boys and Bobby Dews had higher slugging percentages.
- he didn't even wear a cup. He wore a shot glass.
- Leo Mazzone rocked with more force than Raffy could generate swinging a bat.
- Barry Bonds had a higher on-base percentage in two seasons than Raffy's career OPS.
- he played for 17 seasons and finished with a .221 batting average and a .259 slugging percentage.